At FNB, we offer some of the most competitive mortgage products
available. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, moving up to a larger
home or refinancing your current residence, you’ll find that FNB is here
to help you every step of the way.
Before you go house hunting,
be sure to give us a call. Our mortgage professionals have the
expertise, and will take the time, to lead you through the home loan
process. You can rest assured that we’ll be there step-by-step – from
the day you apply for your loan, to the moment you’re holding the keys
to your new home.
S.A.F.E. Act Disclosure
the Secure and Fair Enforcement Act (S.A.F.E. Act), FNB Bank is
required to ensure that each of our mortgage loan originators (MLO's) is
regisitered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and
Registry. In addition, we are required to make the unique identifier
provided by the Registry for each of our MLO's available to clients,
applicants and consumers upon request. Consumers can confirm that FNB
Bank (NMLS ID# 500338) and our MLO's are registered with the Registry at
the following website address: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/
Fixed vs. ARM
There’s a range of mortgage choices available for home purchases. Your
choice in financing will depend on your unique set of circumstances. To
help you make an informed decision, we’ll make sure you understand the
best option for your current situation.
– This type of financing features an interest rate that is set for the
life of the loan, offering predictable monthly payments. This kind of
loan usually has a higher interest rate than an adjustable-rate
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) – ARMs normally
start with an interest rate that’s lower than fixed-rate mortgages.
However, the interest rate (and your monthly loan payment) can move up
or down, according to market conditions. Most ARMs have interest rate
caps, both annually and over the life of the loan, to help prevent
dramatic changes in rates.
Government Loans –
These types of loans include FHA, VA and USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing.
VA and USDA provide 100% financing options and FHA requires a 3.5% down
payment. All programs provide means to assist first time homebuyers
with allowable gifts, seller contributions and flexible guidelines.
Jumbo Loan – If you need a loan for $417,000 or more, we can provide a Jumbo Loan.
- Reduce Your Mortgage Term and Pay Off the Loan Faster – Refinancing to a shorter term mortgage can save you thousands of dollars in interest charges over the life of the loan.
- Convert Your Equity Into Instant Cash
– Borrowing against the equity in your home can be a low-cost and often
tax deductible way to get extra money (please consult your tax
advisor). Plus, mortgage interest rates are usually lower than other
types of consumer loans. We can help you unlock cash from your home’s
value with a Home Equity loan.
Let our FNB mortgage experts help make your dream of home ownership a
reality! Contact any of our offices, or call our Mortgage Department
today for more information and to apply. We look forward to working with
first step to qualify is to make an appointment to review your needs and
determine the best type of mortgage to fit your situation. We can
schedule an appointment to complete the application in person, by
telephone or email. We will then determine the necessary documentation
needed and proceed.
Information needed to complete your purchase or refinance transaction:
- Copy of accepted sales contract, if purchase transaction.
- Residence addresses for the past 2 years with landlord information, if applicable.
- Name and address of employers for the past 2 years with W-2's, 1099's, etc.
- Last 2 pay stubs showing gross monthly salary.
- If self-employed, most recent 2 years tax returns with all schedules.
- Last 2 statements on all checking, savings, investments, IRA's, etc.
- Copy of driver's license.
- Deposit will be required for appraisal.
For more information, contact our Mortgage Department today.